Sunday 7th May - P1/P2 Training / Southside Derby

Sunday 7th May - P1/P2 Training / Southside Derby

Steve A
Hi Everyone,
  Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine, fingers crossed it holds for Rugby tomorrow! We are back at home @ Braidholm and are expecting the visit of both Cartha & Whitecraigs for a Mini Southside tournament. We hope to be able to give everyone some game time against the other teams but it will be dependent on the numbers the visiting teams can field versus our GHA legions.

10.30am - Warm Up/ Training
11am - Matches
12.15-12.30pm - Finish  -Hot dogs & Refreshments

See you all tomorrow.

Thanks

The P1/P2 Coaches
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: Sunday 7th May - P1/P2 Training / Southside Derby

Finlay Matthews
Will be there to help out.

Re: Sunday 7th May - P1/P2 Training / Southside Derby

Gemma
Sam mcphail (p2) will be there to play tomorrow

Re: Sunday 7th May - P1/P2 Training / Southside Derby

Debby Stewart
Cole Stewart P2 will be there x

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 May 2017, at 20:21, Gemma [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sam mcphail (p2) will be there to play tomorrow

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-7th-May-P1-P2-Training-Southside-Derby-tp4043599p4043602.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 7th May - P1/P2 Training / Southside Derby

Finlay Matthews
Sorry the late post but I am playing for Glasgow today against Caledonia so I cannot help out.