Sunday 6th Sept - Mini Rugby CANCELLATION notice

Sunday 6th Sept - Mini Rugby CANCELLATION notice

Fraser.GHA
This post was updated on .
To all Mini's members and parents,

I have just received a call from the club, highlighting a serious mains water supply issue that has occurred this morning.

We will have no water on the premises until next week, meaning the club needs to be shut down to ALL rugby/ events/ etc.

Any training scheduled for tonight will also need to be cancelled.

We will attempt to reschedule to Marr and Strathendrick games to a later date in the season.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no sanitation, first aid provision, or cleaning, mean we unfortunately have no choice in this decision.

Regards
Fraser
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: Sunday 6th Sept - Mini Rugby CANCELLATION notice

Ami Baird
Noted. Thank you