Sunday 6th November - Away to East Kilbride

Sunday 6th November - Away to East Kilbride

Damian Ralph
We have a game this Sunday at East Kilbride Rugby Club with Whitecraigs visiting also.
We need to be at East Kilbride for 10am for a 10:30am KO.

East Kilbride have asked if we could use the overflow carpark before you come into Calderglen Park or the main carpark at the visitors centre.

Numbers are restricted so the players below are playing:

Alexander
Ben
Dylan
Cameron
Fraser
Harry
Ollie
Patrick
Rory
Sam
Zachery

Address details are:

East Kilbride Rugby Club
Calderglen Country Park,
Strathaven Rd,
G75 0QZ

For those not playing there will be training at Braidholm.

To allow us to organise teams and training can you please advise if your son will attend to play (from the team above) or training if not selected.

Damian

Re: Sunday 6th November - Away to East Kilbride

FSabba
Hi Damian

Alexander is definitely available to play on Sunday.

Thank you, see you then
Fiona

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-6th-November-Away-to-East-Kilbride-tp4042107.html

Re: Sunday 6th November - Away to East Kilbride

Damian Ralph
We have managed to secure an extra team for the East Kilbride game this week so can everyone go to East Kilbride for 10am please.

As a result there will be no training at Braidholm as previousley stated.

Parking is an issue for East Kilbride so please use the overflow carpark's.

Damian

Re: Sunday 6th November - Away to East Kilbride

Helen Hogg
Hi. Just seen, Sam H, woo be at East Kilbride. Helen