Sunday 5th home match (CONFIRMED ON) against Allan Glens 1.pm K.O.

Sunday 5th home match (CONFIRMED ON) against Allan Glens 1.pm K.O.

The game is on this Sunday. This will be the final game of the season.

Be on the pitch ready for warm-up at 12:15pm

Post below

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Thebigt
Hi Pat,

Here is a link to the SRU page - it's not you aren't allowed to play - you just need ask the SRU permission during this period.

Hope this helps.

On 31 May 2016, at 19:00, Pat Fisher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Training as usual tomorrow 6.30pm

Regarding Sunday, we have a fixture arranged with Glens. However since then, SRU rules have been published stating no games can be played after the 23rd May. I am trying to find out if this applies to us, if it does we will need to run training. I will update this post as soon as I confirm.

Post your availability for Wednesday & Sunday so we know what our numbers are, either way.

To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

George free for training and Sunday match/training

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Joanna HYMAN
Alex Hyman is available for training tomorrow and for the game on Sunday

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Duncan Matthews
Finlay is good for training Wednesday and Sunday

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Sam Faulds
Sam ok for training and game on Sunday

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

foulds
leo can't play this Sunday

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Charlie Mone
I can go wednesday and sunday

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Alexander
Im unavailable for training and match

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Kurt Reid
Thomas available training and Sunday

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Mark
Apologies for late notice but won't make training tonight.
Available for Sunday.

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

John Meagher
Caleb can't make training tonight (sorry for late post), but is available for Sunday's game (or training if no game).

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Craig Geddes
I am available for Sunday

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Stuart Taylor
Sorry, late home last night so missed training. Available for Sunday.

Re: Training Wed 1st June/ Sunday 5th possible home match against Allan Glens

Colin Dunipace
Craig available for game/training on Sunday

Re: Sunday 5th home match (CONFIRMED ON) against Allan Glens 1.pm K.O.

David dunn
David available for sunday

Re: Sunday 5th home match (CONFIRMED ON) against Allan Glens 1.pm K.O.

Finlay overend
I can play on Sunday if needed

Re: Sunday 5th home match (CONFIRMED ON) against Allan Glens 1.pm K.O.

Stan hickey
Sorry for late notice but I'm available on sunday

Re: Sunday 5th home match (CONFIRMED ON) against Allan Glens 1.pm K.O.

Mark
BRING IT ON - GHA - from the kick off this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Sunday 5th home match (CONFIRMED ON) against Allan Glens 1.pm K.O.

Grant Noble
This post was updated on .
Finlay,
Marks Dad here.
I'm pretty sure I speak on behalf of the parents that watched the first game against Alan Glens and it is only right that you have the opportunity to play in the return fixture and last S2 game of the season.
Your team talk after first 20 was inspirational and made a real difference and your experience is something the boys can learn from as they move onto U15's, so see you Sunday.
Thanks for making yourself available for this game.
Sure the coaches will concur.
Regards
Grant Noble
12