Sunday 5th March

Everyone available should attend GHA and be ready for the warm up at 10.30  Games are against West and Strathendrick.

Please check the noticeboard last thing Saturday night and first thing on Sunday morning.  If there are no further updates, the games will be going ahead.  I will only post if we have to cancel.

Can all kids attending Stornoway please make sure you get your 2 tour T-shirts.  If you have not yet been given tour programmes to sell, please also contact me on Sunday.  We started with a large number of kids attending Stornoway and for various reasons, some have unfortunately had to drop out.  We are therefore left with a surplus of T-shirts.  If not attending the tour, you will be able to purchase a maximum of 1 T-shirt at the price of £5.  All money will be put towards the tour.

Re: Sunday 5th March

Philippa innes
Adam not available Sunday.