Sunday 30th @ Braidholm

IainMac
Hi folks,

Just a wee update. We are at Braidholm this Sunday if you can make it. We are awaiting confirmation from Hamilton RFC to see if they are bringing P1/P2 teams for some games. If not we will training at the club - usual times:

P1 - 10.30am-11.30am
P2 - 10.30am - 12pm

Cheers
Iain

Re: Sunday 30th @ Braidholm

Finlay Matthews
Will be there to help tomorrow.

Re: Sunday 30th @ Braidholm

Steve A
Great, thanks Finlay.

Regards

Steve
m: 07480 943544
Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Apr 2017, at 09:52, Finlay Matthews [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Will be there to help tomorrow.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-30th-Braidholm-tp4043534p4043535.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.
NAML
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: Sunday 30th @ Braidholm

HLHogg
Sorry Jamie won't make tomorrow. Thanks. Helen