Sunday 3/2/19 v West cancelled!!

Unfortunately, West have cancelled the fixture on Sunday due to frozen pitches.  Their 3G pitch is solid and it will not be getting any better between now and then.  We have managed to find the alternative date of 3rd March to get this game played.

It is still my intention to have a training session on Sunday as our 3G pitch is still playable however I am waiting to hear back regarding a time slot available.  I will update you as soon as I know either way.