We are away to Ayr on Sunday. Kick off at 11am so please be there no later than 10:30, ideally earlier.
Please confirm your availability for Sunday as there may be a restriction on squad numbers. Ayr have asked for the numbers we are bringing.
Game is at Wellington School Playing Fields - KA7 4EB
Directions to the new Playing Fields are as follows: (From Glasgow)
· Head down the A77 signed Ayr/Stranraer. At the 1st roundabout (BP/Travel
lodge) take the left filtered lane.
· Pass by the airport runway (straight through at the new roundabout) up the hill
to Whitletts roundabout - 2nd exit (staying on the Ayr by-pass)
· next roundabout "Holmston" straight on up the hill
· next roundabout take the 2nd exit (to Girvan/Stranraer) and go underneath the
· take the 2nd filtered lane on your right that says "Alloway & Doonfoot" as well
as a Scottish Tourist sign that says "Burns Heritage Centre" and "Craig Tara"
· (Alternatively, at this point, you may have to follow the redirected route due to
road works. In this case take first exit after bridge to Alloway. Pass a BP
garage on left and a Kwik Fit-take first left. At the end of that road turn left.
Drive straight for a few miles until you come to the Brig O’Doon hotel and
bridge. Cross the bridge and we are just on the left)
· At the mini roundabout take 1st exit (left). Carry on to the bottom of the road.
· Turn left, go over the bridge at the Brig O'Doon Hotel and take the 2nd road on
your left. (be careful not to turn into a private driveway