Sunday 26th arrangements

IainMac
***P1 and P2 Parents***

P1's - training at Braidholm this Sunday 10.30am - 11.30am.

P2's - game at Cambuslang Rugby club at 1pm. Please note the later time - this is Cambuslang mini's regular time. They don't have a P1 team.

Please let me know players availability as I know it's Mothers Day and some will have plans.

If you can't make Cambuslang you are obviously welcome to train at Braidholm in the morning or if they are particularly hyper do both!!!

Cheers
Iain

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

HLHogg
Hi.
Jamie should be able to make it, but Sam is playing GHK with the p4's too. I'm not sure of the timings for that. Will confirm as soon as I can.
Thanks
Helen

On 20 Mar 2017 22:19, "IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard] " <ml-node+[hidden email]> wrote:
***P1 and P2 Parents***

P1's - training at Braidholm this Sunday 10.30am - 11.30am.

P2's - game at Cambuslang Rugby club at 1pm. Please note the later time - this is Cambuslang mini's regular time. They don't have a P1 team.

Please let me know players availability as I know it's Mothers Day and some will have plans.

If you can't make Cambuslang you are obviously welcome to train at Braidholm in the morning or if they are particularly hyper do both!!!

Cheers
Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-26th-arrangements-tp4043246.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email ml-node+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Ian

Antony can't make Sunday afternoon at Cambuslang.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Mar 2017, at 22:19, IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

***P1 and P2 Parents***

P1's - training at Braidholm this Sunday 10.30am - 11.30am.

P2's - game at Cambuslang Rugby club at 1pm. Please note the later time - this is Cambuslang mini's regular time. They don't have a P1 team.

Please let me know players availability as I know it's Mothers Day and some will have plans.

If you can't make Cambuslang you are obviously welcome to train at Braidholm in the morning or if they are particularly hyper do both!!!

Cheers
Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-26th-arrangements-tp4043246.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

Michael Mcbride
Jack (p2) will be at Cambuslang.

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

Elizabeth Lightbody
Hi Iain
What time would the Cambuslang game be due to finish?
Thanks
Liz

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

IainMac
Hi Liz

I would expect everything to be finished by 2.15pm. 2.30pm at the very latest.

Cheers
Iain

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-26th-arrangements-tp4043246p4043262.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

Deb Walker
Callum Walker is able to make P1 training

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

Alyson McCallum
Connor, p2 good for Cambuslang

To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

Stephen Moore
Hi Iain,

Thanks. Ollie Moore won't make Cambuslang.

Hi Ian,
sorry i jumped the gun,Jack wont be able to play on Sunday

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

Elizabeth Lightbody
Alistair will be able to come to the match at Cambuslang.

Liz

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

Richardndale
Hi Ian,

Nathan will be at Cambuslang Sunday

Cheers

Richard

On 20 Mar 2017 22:19, "IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
***P1 and P2 Parents***

P1's - training at Braidholm this Sunday 10.30am - 11.30am.

P2's - game at Cambuslang Rugby club at 1pm. Please note the later time - this is Cambuslang mini's regular time. They don't have a P1 team.

Please let me know players availability as I know it's Mothers Day and some will have plans.

If you can't make Cambuslang you are obviously welcome to train at Braidholm in the morning or if they are particularly hyper do both!!!

Cheers
Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-26th-arrangements-tp4043246.html
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 26th arrangements

Iain Morton
For those who haven't been to Cumberland Rugby club before the address is:

Coats Park,Langlea Road, Cambuslang,Glasgow,G72 8HG

Cheers

Iain