Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Richard Grant
Full details to follow, however it will be roughly a 1200/1230 meet for 1300 kick off.

GHK RFC
 The Pavilion
 Old Anniesland
 Crow Road
 Glasgow
 G13 1PL

Please reply as soon as possible with availability.  They've invited 2 * P3 teams (only one at every other age group), so we need to know if we will have the numbers for 2 teams.

Thanks,

Richard.

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Murray farquharson
Harry farquharson can make it

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Fiona
Fraser wheeler available

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

James Lenagh
Hi Richard,

Michael will be available to play.

Best Rgds,
James

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Stuart caughey
Callum Caughey is available
Cheers
Stuart

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Kevin devlin
Hi Andrew can make it

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Paul.pollock
Alex can make it
Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Mar 2017, at 08:24, Kevin devlin [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Andrew can make it

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-26th-March-Away-to-GHK-tp4043242p4043287.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Claire House
Conrad can make it

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Stuart Kerr
Callum Kerr available

Re: Sunday 26th March - Away to GHK

Deborah Ferns
Sorry for the delay in replying Alex Ferns can make it.