Sunday 26/3/17

Graeme Inglis
Dear All,

Did anyone leave a pair of Black Nike trainers size 4.5 last night?  If so I have them.

Training will be from 10.30-12.00 at GHA on Sunday for the following who have confirmed availability:-

Gregor Hill
Archie
Finn R
Jamie Young
Gregor Hunter
Findlay W
Isla W
Johnnie C
Fin H
Joe H
Jamie Wilson

If you have not already replied as available on Sunday, please confirm your availability for training as below is the squad attending the GHK Tournament:-

Murray
Evan
Zak
David
Josh
Louis
Michael
Matt
Johnny V
Lewis McC
Robbie
Adam
Harry
Ruaridh

Please all meet in the car park next to the Hockey pitch on the right hand side of the main stand as you look at it at 11.45.  The first game is at 12.30 against West, followed by games against GHK, Strathendrick and Ayr.  The final game is due to finish at 14.30.  I have been asked to stress there is a no dog policy.  Parking may be an issue so leave plenty of time as we obviously need to be ready to go at 12.30!

The Pavilion Old Anniesland
Crow Rd
Glasgow
G13 1PL

Lastly,  Graeme Fraser's U16 team are playing at GHA in the final of the West of Scotland Cup.  If you are bored of mothers day or have a spare hour to go down and cheer on the boys, please do.

Re: Sunday 26/3/17

daniellam
Sorry, I thought I had replied that Francesco is available for either or on Sunday.

Kind regards

Daniella Margiotta

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Mar 2017, at 14:33, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All,

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-26-3-17-tp4043292.html

Re: Sunday 26/3/17

Garry Cadden
Zak available on Sunday
GN

Re: Sunday 26/3/17

GN
Graeme, see P6 post from Steve Spence re missing trainers

Re: Sunday 26/3/17

Steve Spence
Hi Graeme it's Steve Spence from the P6s .the trainers belong to my son Ewan .
Thanks,S