Sunday 25th March

Damian Ralph
# P3 parents #

We have the opportunity for 1 team to compete this weekend at the GHK tournament. GHK are pretty strict on numbers and we can only take a squad of 10. Can the following please confirm availability: 11 am meet for an 11.30 start:

1. Duncan Mackenzie
2. Charlie Annand
3. Hamish Morton
4. Oliver Ralph
5. Sam McPhail
6. Louis Keillar
7. Angus Grant
8. Connal McCormick
9. Ollie Moore
10. Gianluca DiCiacca

We could easily have picked 3 teams. For those not going to GHK there will be training as normal at Braidholm.

P3 Coaches
sjw

RE: Sunday 25th March

sjw

Damian

If anyone isn’t available then Scott would be free and love to play.

I’m at the tournament anyway with Harry.

Thanks

Susan

We have the opportunity for 1 team to compete this weekend at the GHK tournament. GHK are pretty strict on numbers and we can only take a squad of 10. Can the following please confirm availability: 11 am meet for an 11.30 start:

1. Duncan Mackenzie
2. Charlie Annand
3. Hamish Morton
4. Oliver Ralph
5. Sam McPhail
6. Louis Keillar
7. Angus Grant
8. Connal McCormick
9. Ollie Moore
10. Gianluca DiCiacca

We could easily have picked 3 teams. For those not going to GHK there will be training as normal at Braidholm.

P3 Coaches

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-25th-March-tp4045049.html

IEFTAG0Xd41104db-f7f6-4d82-b37f-9ab74a386818X841674efb39e2f59f07ceb2ff9e9be1919a8ff30Xc1f5e7cd860af2088d5ed30d5414d077ZZ

Susan Wood
Partner

Henderson Loggie
Gordon Chambers 90 Mitchell Street Glasgow
G1 3NQ
( 0141 225 8601 Mobile 07909 900039
7 Main Office Number 0141 221 6807 Fax 0141 226 4081
" www.hlca.co.uk

MHA is an independent member of Baker Tilly International
This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

As internet communications are capable of data corruption, Henderson Loggie does not accept any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason, it may be inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an email without obtaining written confirmation of it. Unless specifically stated, this message should not be construed as an offer or acceptance, or to form part, of a legally binding contract. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Henderson Loggie.

Please note that neither Henderson Loggie nor the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for any adverse effects on your systems or data caused by the onward transmission, opening or use of this message or attachments (if any).

Please carry out virus and other such checks as you consider appropriate.

Partners: Dougy Agnew, Stephen Bain, Gavin Black, Ian Cameron, Steve Cartwright, Jamie Davidson, Charles Edmond, Alan Davis, Rod Mathers, Kenneth McEwen, Stephen McKelvie, Barbara McQuillan, Fiona Morgan, Andy Niblock, Greig Rowand, David Smith, Graeme Smith, Susan Wood and Douglas Woodhouse .

(Disclaimer posted by 766HGC3dXXQ167)

Re: Sunday 25th March

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Damian

Similarly Antony Fitz will be there watching Ciaran P6 if you need the extra numbers.

Cheers

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Mar 2018, at 17:30, sjw [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Damian

If anyone isn’t available then Scott would be free and love to play.

I’m at the tournament anyway with Harry.

Thanks

Susan

Re: Sunday 25th March

Tracy Fraser
Blair is available if needed. Cameron P5 is going anyway.

Re: Sunday 25th March

Julie di ciacca
Gianluca will be there ! Hope we havent replied too late