Sunday 23/9/18 away to Cumnock

The squad for Sunday is as follows:-

Caleb
Evan
JV
Matt
Adam
Finn R
Kaden
Jamie Y
Joseph B
Ewan
Lewis
Jamie W
Robbie
Findlay W
Michael R
Finlay H
Nicholas
William
Jamie M

We are kicking off against Cumnock at 2.15 so please be there at 1.15.  It is not at the rugby club!! It is at the football ground, Townhead Park, Cumnock, KA18 1LY.  Approx 45-50min drive from GHA.  There is no bus this week so can I ask that you all organise your own transport.

Re: Sunday 23/9/18 away to Cumnock

Craig Holmes
Graeme

Huge apologies Finlay H can't make Sunday now (my error on family diary planning!) .. really sorry to drop out last minute.

Re: Sunday 23/9/18 away to Cumnock

Philippa
Apologies, adam's back still sore after last weeks game so won't make it tomorrow.