Sunday 23/2/20 v West away

Please be at West on Sunday for 13.00 in shirt and tie.  The game will be on their 3G pitch in case this makes a difference to the boots you need.  If needing a lift, can I ask you all to sort that out yourselves please?

I am also looking to source a video camera from the club to record the game and am looking for a willing volunteer to operate this.  If happy to press record and follow the game, please text me on 07882 506172.

Squad attending:-

Ollie
Caleb
Damian
Nick
Jamie W
Jamie McL
Ali
Hamish
Findlay W
Finlay M
Zak
Ben
Matt
Evan
Robbie
JV
William
Lewis
Rhu
Liam
Adam
Ewan
Mark McD
Matthew Mcl

I probably don't need to state the obvious but this is the first proper test we will have to date so make sure the boys are well rested and have had a decent breakfast.

Re: Sunday 23/2/20 v West away

mcvey78
Ben newbon is available wed and Sunday

[...]

I probably don't need to state the obvious but this is the first proper test we have had all year so make sure the boys are well rested and have had a decent breakfast.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-23-2-20-v-West-away-tp4046853.html
To start a new topic under U15, email ml+[hidden email]