Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Steve A
Hi Everyone,
   Further details on the GHA Mini's Festival this Sunday... 11.15am meet for 12pm KO. We have 4 GHA teams at P1/2 and are expecting GHK, Ayr, Dalziel and West to field teams at our age group.  The festival is scheduled to finish at 4pm but our games should be finished by 3ish. All players will receive a medal on the day.

Please confirm your child's attendance ASAP by replying to this post so we can select & communicate the teams prior to Sunday.  Squad places are available for paid up members of the club so unfortunately, due to the sheer number of players ,we are unable to offer game time to any trialists / new starts.

Pack Lunches and any items for the Tombola, kit stall or cake stall can be dropped off from 10.30am.

One final request, If you live close to the club please consider walking down and/or where possible car sharing as Parking in around Braidholm will be at a premium.

Thanks for your support and keep your fingers crossed for sunshine !

The P1/P2 Coaches
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

neilclelland
Oscar Clelland will be there

Neil

***********************************

Dr Neil Clelland

Geneticist

Sheep and Goat Genetics and Genomics (SGGG)

Animal and Veterinary Sciences (AVS)

SRUC

Roslin Institute

Edinburgh

Midlothian

EH25 9RG

T: +44 (0)131 6519296

M: +44 (0)7717837061

Email: [hidden email]

please don't print this email unless you really need to

On 16 May 2017, at 22:59, Steve A [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Steve Annand P1 / P2 GHA Rugby Coach m: 07480 943544 e:[hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-21st-May-GHA-Mini-s-Tournament-Teams-tp4043670.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Gregor Burns
Lewis Burns will be there.

Thanks,

Gregor

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Alyson McCallum
Hi Steve

Connor McCallum p2 available to play.

George is flying solo with the boys as I am flying back that morning from a 40th in Belfast...all being well and I make the flight we might be able to help out. He's already panicking about making 10 edible packed lunches!!
Alyson

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

iainmckinnon
Thanks Steve

Keir McKinnon is available for selection! Looking forward to a good day and hoping the sun shines for us

Iain

Sent from my iPhone

[...]

NAML
Iain McKinnon Tel: 0771 779 0259 e-mail: iainmckinnon1@hotmail.com

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Debbie168
Hi Ian,

Nathan Shergold P1 is available.

Thanks

Debbie/Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2017, at 23:24, iainmckinnon [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Iain McKinnon Tel: 0771 779 0259 e-mail: [hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-21st-May-GHA-Mini-s-Tournament-Teams-tp4043670p4043676.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Debbie168
Meant to say hi Steve not Ian apologies

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2017, at 23:46, Debbie Chapman <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Kirsty
Callum Mulholland , p2, will be there

RE: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Scott Hill

Hi Steve,

Fraser will be there and I’m sure Craig and I will be down early.

Cheers,

Scott

[...]

Site Manager
Luddon Construction Ltd
07715 014 087

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Luddon Construction Limited accepts no liability of whatever nature for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent, for viruses carried by it or for the content of e-mail messages out with the scope of official business. Transmissions to or from our email system may be monitored or recorded.

Luddon Construction Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland with registration number S057943. Registered office: Balmore House, 1497 Balmore Road, Glasgow G23 5HD.

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

KevinFitzpatrick
Antony P2 will be there.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

[...]

lynneness0812
Dylan Ness P1 will be there. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-21st-May-GHA-Mini-s-Tournament-Teams-tp4043670p4043679.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Debby Stewart
Cole Stewart P2 will be there. He's already looking forward to it!
Thanks
Debby

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-21st-May-GHA-Mini-s-Tournament-Teams-tp4043670p4043675.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Vicki Steven

Finlay Steven (P1) will be there.

Many thanks,
Vicki

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

elliotgilmour
Hi Steve
Scott Gilmour (p2) will be there
Best regards
Elliot

Sent from my iPhone

[...]

Stephen Moore
Hi. Ollie Moore will be there and either myself or my wife will be happy to help with anything if required. Thanks.

RE: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Neil.gourlay

Noah Gourlay P1 will be there.

Cheers

Neil

BeamSUNTORYLogo_20140402

Neil Gourlay - Supply Network Planning Manager [hidden email]

T: +44(0)1413487026  M:+44(0)7917 232 500 Morrison Bowmore Distillery, Carlisle Street, Springburn, Glasgow, G21 1EQ

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

NeilC
Hi Steve,

Adam will be there.

Cheers, Neil

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Eoghann
Hi, Callum Walker P1 will be there.
Happy to help with program sales or anywhere else needed too.

Eoghann Walker

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Richardndale
Hi Steve,

Nathan looking forward to tournament on Sunday

Cheers

On 16 May 2017 22:59, "Steve A [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Steve Annand P1 / P2 GHA Rugby Coach m: 07480 943544 [hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-21st-May-GHA-Mini-s-Tournament-Teams-tp4043670.html
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 21st May - GHA Mini's Tournament - Teams

Michael Mcbride
Jack, (P2) will be there
12