Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CANCELLED

Robert Bruce
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match

Shane McElhinney
Jack will be there

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match

Stuart Simcox
Ru is available

Stuart Simcox
��☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Feb 2016, at 15:21, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Sunday we are away to Hillhead Jordanhill. Kick off will be at 12 against Hills, Glasgow East & Falkirk.  Please be there for 11:25  to allow us to go and warm up from 11.30-12.

Can you please reply to this post with your availability for Sunday?  We have 25 in the section and are limited to 2 teams for Sunday. Once we get an idea of numbers we can look at training and team selection.

Hillhead Jordanhill
Hillhead Sports Club, 32 Hughenden Rd, Glasgow G12 9XP, United Kingdom

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-21st-Feb-Away-Match-tp4039174.html

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match

euanbaird
Ethan will be there.

Sent from my HTC

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Bob

Ciaran is available.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Feb 2016, at 15:24, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Sunday we are away to Hillhead Jordanhill. Kick off will be at 12 against Hills, Glasgow East & Falkirk.  Please be there for 11:25  to allow us to go and warm up from 11.30-12.

Can you please reply to this post with your availability for Sunday?  We have 25 in the section and are limited to 2 teams for Sunday. Once we get an idea of numbers we can look at training and team selection.

Hillhead Jordanhill
Hillhead Sports Club, 32 Hughenden Rd, Glasgow G12 9XP, United Kingdom

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-21st-Feb-Away-Match-tp4039174.html

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match

Andrew Henderson
Jamie ok for Sunday.

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match

Lesley Hudson
Evan will be there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

Graeme Fraser
Rory will be there. Graeme

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

Richard Windows
Charlie Windows is available

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

murray
Hi Bob

Charlie will be there.  Im coaching the P2's until 11, could you take him there and i will come up after training?  You would need to pick him up from the indoor pitches.  Vickys working so a bit scuppered. Hope thats ok?  Drop me a text.  Cheers Murray

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

Ammar
Leo will be there. See you

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

Alyson McCallum
Daniel is available

Thanks Alyson

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

Lindsay
Sorry Fraser can't make it. Good luck everyone!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

Kevin Devlin
Matthew D will be there

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

David Morrison
Robert will be there.....I'm bike racing though...so he'll be with Grandpa!

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

Stuart Spalding
Thomas will be there.

Re: Sunday 21st Feb Away Match CHANGE OF KICK OFF TIME

Anita
Maisie is available if you want her ! We will be there anyway.
Let me know.
Anita

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.