Sunday 2/4/17 - Training cancelled

With only 7 available to train on Sunday, we will cancel as do not have enough to get a worthwhile session with those numbers.

Hopefully we will get enough for Wednesday of next week.

Enjoy your weekend and catch up soon.

Re: Sunday 2/4/17 - Training cancelled

Stuart Simcox
Oops must have missed that post