Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

carlo ventisei
Dear All
There will be no training tomorrow.
Training next week will be :
Monday        7 - 8pm
Wednesday 7 - 8.30pm
Sunday 27th October we are at home v Currie.
Please advise on availability for Sunday.

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Scott
Hi Carlo,

Rhu will be at training and is available for the Sunday match.

Best,

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Rosanne Wood
Sorry we are away on holiday this week so Alasdair will not be at training or the match. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Oliver

Ollie available for training and for Sunday v Currie.

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Pat MacLaren
Jamie maclaren ok for wednesday and sunday atschool training monday

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Philippa
Adam ok for all

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Evan available Mon, Wed & Sun.

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

robbie baird
robbie is available next Sunday.

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Christine
Ciaran available Wednesday & Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan available for all.
Thanks
Laura

On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 17:53, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
There will be no training tomorrow.
Training next week will be :
Monday        7 - 8pm
Wednesday 7 - 8.30pm
Sunday 27th October we are at home v Currie.
Please advise on availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-19th-October-W-Comm-20th-October-tp4046484.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Joshua Henderson
Available everyday

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Garry Cadden
Zak will be at training on Weds but unavailable for Sunday

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Newbonben
I’m available Wednesday and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Oct 2019, at 11:53 am, Fiona Daly [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Findlay available

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-19th-October-W-Comm-20th-October-tp4046484p4046495.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi again Carlo
Sorry Ewan won’t make tonight after all, he’s done something to his knee mountain biking today so it’s on ice! Hope he’ll be fit for Wednesday.
Cheers
Laura

On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 17:53, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
There will be no training tomorrow.
Training next week will be :
Monday        7 - 8pm
Wednesday 7 - 8.30pm
Sunday 27th October we are at home v Currie.
Please advise on availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-19th-October-W-Comm-20th-October-tp4046484.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Lynsey
Josh availble for all

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available Wednesday night training and Sunday home match
Thanks
Arlene

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Claire Massie
Nick will be at training on Wednesday and is available for Sunday thanks.

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Tom Bowman
Damian is available for tonight and Sunday.

Re: Sunday 19th October & W/Comm 20th October

Mark Aggleton
HI

William is available on sunday
cheers