Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Damian Ralph
Hi Everyone,

This week we travel to Strathendrick for games. Accies, Whitecraigs and Hamilton will also be attending As ever, we plan to rotate the squads over the course of the season to try and give all the boys as much exposure to games as possible. Steve Annand and Damian Ralph will take the teams at Strathendrick.

The Squad for Strathendrick on Sunday is as follows:

1. Anthony Fitzpatrick. 2. Oliver Ralph. 3. Owen Linden. 4. Logan Davis. 5. Nathan Dale. 6. Charlie Annand. 7. Scott Gilmour. 8. Blair Fraser. 9. Connor McCallum. 10. Callum Mullholland. 11. Fraser 12. Harley Unkles. 13. Jack McBride 14. Gianluca DiCiacca 15. Sam McPhail 16. Angus Grant

Please confirm that your son is available to play at Strathendrick asap to ensure we take a full squad. In the event your son is unavailable we will offer out the place to other players.

Strathendrick is a 10.30am for a 11am start and will be finished by approximately 12.30pm

The address for Strathendrick is as follows:

Strathendrick RFC
Ruth Menzies Field
Kippen Road
Fintry
Stirlingshire
G63 0YA

The remainder of the squad will be training on as usual at Braidholm this Sunday @ 10.30am-12pm. Iain McKenzie and Iain Morton will lead the session.

Thanks as always for your support

The P3 Coaches

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Damian

Antony isn’t available this weekend as he is away at his grans for a sleepover.

Sorry

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-19th-November-Strathendrick-tp4044588.html
sjw

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

sjw
Damian

Thanks.

I confirm Scott Gilmour is available to play.

See you on Sunday.

Kind regards
Susan

Susan Wood
Henderson Loggie
Gordon Chambers
90 Mitchell Street
Glasgow
G1 3NQ
Tel- 0141 221 6807
Mob- 07909900039
[...]

Partner

Henderson Loggie
Gordon Chambers 90 Mitchell Street Glasgow
G1 3NQ
( 0141 225 8601 Mobile 07909 900039
7 Main Office Number 0141 221 6807 Fax 0141 226 4081
" www.hlca.co.uk

MHA is an independent member of Baker Tilly International
This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

As internet communications are capable of data corruption, Henderson Loggie does not accept any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason, it may be inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an email without obtaining written confirmation of it. Unless specifically stated, this message should not be construed as an offer or acceptance, or to form part, of a legally binding contract. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Henderson Loggie.

Please note that neither Henderson Loggie nor the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for any adverse effects on your systems or data caused by the onward transmission, opening or use of this message or attachments (if any).

Please carry out virus and other such checks as you consider appropriate.

Partners: Dougy Agnew, Stephen Bain, Gavin Black, Ian Cameron, Steve Cartwright, Jamie Davidson, Charles Edmond, Alan Davis, George Hay, Rod Mathers, Kenneth McEwen, Stephen McKelvie, Barbara McQuillan, Fiona Morgan, Andy Niblock, Greig Rowand, David Smith, Graeme Smith, Susan Wood and Douglas Woodhouse .

(Disclaimer posted by 766HGC3dXXQ167)

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Tracy Fraser
Blair will be there.

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Gemma
Sam mcphail will be there

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Richardndale
hi there,

Nathan will be there

thanks

richard

On 15 Nov 2017 12:31, "Damian Ralph [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Alyson McCallum
Connor McCallum will be at Strathendrick and helps me logistically

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Susan Grant
Thanks for the opportunity for match play for Angus, however his Grandpa is bringing him on Sunday and Braidholm would be easier on this occasion. Sorry about that. Thanks Susan

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Michael Mcbride
Jack Mcbride will be there

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Damian Ralph
Strathendrick have advise it will be a busy morning with over 300 kids expected.

VERY IMPORTANT- please park considerately.
The police do not allow parking on the pitchside verge of Kippen Road – it will be marked as No Parking – please comply.
There will be space at the Clubhouse and at Fintry School.
We may accommodate some 4x4’s at the Kippen end of the pitches, but that depends on weather.
Otherwise, please use the side streets considerately – do not block drives etc.
DO NOT PARK at the bridge over the Endrick in Fintry, or on bends on Kippen Road.
Thank you.

Please keep kids out of the main clubhouse unless they are cleaned up – we have another event later in the day (for more gentile folk!)

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Mel Unkles
I’m really sorry we are away this weekend so Harley will be unable to play.

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Kirsty

Logan Davis will be there. Thanks

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Kirsty
Callum Mulholland will be there and is looking forward to it

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Ewen Cameron
Thanks. Fraser Cameron is ok for Strathendrick on Sunday.

Ewen Cameron.

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Kevin Fitzpatrick
Hi Damian

Apologies. Antony can’t make rugby this weekend.

Sorry for the late notice. I thought I had replied earlier in the week but it doesn’t seem to have posted.

Kevin

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Julie di ciacca
Again sorry for not replying sooner- I haven't gotten in the hang of things yet. Lol! Hope it's ok but yes Gianluca will be there tomorrow!
Julie

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Damian Ralph
Yep no probs for Gianluca

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Will linden
Owen linden will be there

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

IainMac
Hi folks

Apologies but a late call off from Strathendrick. Training is still ON at Braidholm

Cheers
Iain

Re: Sunday 19th November - Strathendrick

Graham Mulholland
We arrived early to Fintry aswell lol.
Callum won't make training by the time we get back.
12