Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Damian Ralph
This post was updated on .
After a number of weeks training we have an opportunity to put all the hard work into effect.

We have a game for all P1’s & P2’s this Sunday at Hillhead RFC.

It is an 11am meet at Hughenden for warm up and kick off at 11:45.

Hillhead RFC, 32 Hughenden Road, Glasgow, G12 9XP

Hillhead have asked that any parents travelling to follow the parking restrictions as per attached link.

https://sites.google.com/site/thehillsrugby/find-contact-us/parking-at-hughenden

Hillhead have advised that it was very muddy last weekend so a change of clothes is advisable.
Gumshields are compulsory.

Food in the clubhouse afterwards.

Can you confirm if your child is able to attend so we have an idea about numbers.

*THERE WILL BE NO TRAINING AT BRAIDHOLM THIS WEEK AS A RESULT OF THIS GAME*

See you all Sunday.

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Damian

Antony can make hillhead on Sunday.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Feb 2017, at 00:21, Damian Ralph [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

After a number of weeks training we have an opportunity to put all the hard work into effect.

We have a game for all P1’s & P2’s this Sunday at Hillhead RFC.

It is an 11am meet at Hughenden for warm up and kick off at 11:45.

Hillhead RFC, 32 Hughenden Road, Glasgow, G12 9XP

Hillhead have asked that any parents travelling to follow the parking restrictions as per attached link.

https://sites.google.com/site/thehillsrugby/find-contact-us/parking-at-hughenden

Hillhead have advised that it was very muddy last weekend so a change of clothes is advisable.
Gumshields are compulsory.

Food in the clubhouse afterwards.

Can you confirm if your child is able to attend so we have an idea about numbers.

See you all Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-19th-Feb-P1-P2-Game-at-Hillhead-tp4042894.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Alyson McCallum
Hi Damien

Sorry, Connor McCallum won't be at Hillhead on Sunday as he is away this weekend.

Good luck boys!

Aly

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

peterdness
Hi Damian,

Dylan Ness (P1) will be available to attend.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter Ness

On 16 Feb 2017, at 01:21, Damian Ralph [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

l_campbell05
Matthew Campbell P1 will be able to attend also.

Lynda

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-19th-Feb-P1-P2-Game-at-Hillhead-tp4042894p4042895.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Vicki Steven

Finlay Steven (P1) will be there on Sunday

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

lesley lewis

Theo Lewis (p1) will be there this Sunday.

Thanks,

Lesley & Mark

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

GrantFraser
Hi Damian

Blair will be there.

Grant

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Susan Grant

Angus Grant (P2) can make it on Sunday.  Does he require a GHA strip?

Thanks
Susan

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Hi Damian,

Harry & Fraser will both be available for Sunday, looking forward to it.

Kind regards

Craig Brown
Managing Director Ross and Brown ltd.
Tel - 07714721819

Communications on or through Ross and Brown food and drink consultants Limited computer systems may be monitored or recorded to secure effective system operation and for other lawful purposes.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not
necessarily the views of Ross and Brown food and drink consultants Limited, unless specifically stated. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the
recipient(s) to verify the integrity of such emails.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender at :

Ross and Brown food and drink consultants Limited 21 Parkhall road Clydebank G81 3QS

www.rossandbrown.net

Ross and Brown food and drink consultants Limited is a company registered in Scotland whose
registered office is at
21 Parkhall Road Clydebank G81 3QS.  Company Registration No. SC 486124.

Please consider your environmental responsibility - think before you print!

[...]

Helen Hogg
Jamie Hogg, P2, can make it.  Thanks.

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Gemma cameron
Hi there
Sam McPhail (p2) will make the game on Sunday

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Michael Mcbride
Jack mcbride (p2) will be there, should be fun

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

iainmckinnon
Hi Damian

Keir is unavailable this week as we are going away for the weekend.

Good luck to you all for Sunday!

Iain

Iain McKinnon
(+44) 07791024244

Sent from my iPad

NAML
Iain McKinnon Tel: 0771 779 0259 e-mail: iainmckinnon1@hotmail.com

To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Scott MacDonald
Alex MacDonald P2 will be there

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Douglas Paterson
Hi, Andrew Paterson is available to attend Hillhead on Sunday.

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Eoghann
Callum Walker (P1) will be available, see you then!

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Damian Ralph
If you do have strips that would be great but not essential.

Re: Sunday 19th Feb P1 & P2 Game at Hillhead

Jim McCormicko
Hi. Conall (P2) will be there on Sunday.

Cheers

Jim
12