Sunday 19/3/17

Given the number of responses to date, we have cancelled the requested fixture with Biggar.  If not listed below but able to train at GHA, please respond to this post.  I currently have Archie, Finn R, Finn H & Joe H able to train on Sunday.  If we get to 10 minimum available to train at GHA, I or another coach will remain at the club to facilitate this.

The team listed below will be attending the Marr tournament.  We have been limited to a squad of 14:-

Caleb
Josh H
Evan
David
Michael R
Jamie W
Matthew G
Matt
Johnny V
Christopher
Rhuaridh
Gregor Hunter
Gregor Hill
Harry

Registration is at the Pavilion between 11.00 & 11.30 so please aim to be there at 11.20 latest.  Parking is a bit of an issue however there will be marshals to guide you.  We have 5 games each lasting 12 mins however I do not have a list of times for these fixtures.

Marr RFC
Isle Of Pin Road
Fullarton Estate
Troon