Sunday 15/12/19 v Currie

This weekend is the final match within Galant Conference A and is the rescheduled fixture away to Currie that was cancelled due to frozen grounds two weeks ago.  The bus will leave GHA at 11.30 and will be the usual £5 per head.  We will travel in shift and tie.  As always, we encourage a travelling support and will have space on the bus for parents wishing to join us.  If you do wish a seat on the bus, please let me know so I can establish if there is sufficient room.

The squad are as follows:-

Findlay W
Jamie Macl
Joshua B
David
Jamie W
Zak
Rannoch
Damian
Ben
Ollie
Finlay M
Lewis
Matt I
Evan
JV
Michael
Robbie
Ruaridh
Ewan
William
Matt McL
Mark McD

Re: Sunday 15/12/19 v Currie

Craig McCormick
Hi Graeme

If there is space on the bus, I will take a seat.

Re: Sunday 15/12/19 v Currie

mark.aggleton
Hi Graeme

Is it 2pm ko?

Cheers
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Dec 2019, at 11:57, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-15-12-19-v-Currie-tp4046680.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Sunday 15/12/19 v Currie

carlo ventisei
Mark
Yes a 2pm KO

Carlo Ventisei
Managing Director

Tinderbox Espresso Limited
Tel: +447710 060515

email: [hidden email]

web: https://tinderboxespresso.com/

On 13 Dec 2019, at 20:33, mark.aggleton [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-15-12-19-v-Currie-tp4046680p4046682.html
To start a new topic under U15, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Sunday 15/12/19 v Currie

Oliver

Please reserve me a seat on the coach