Sunday 14th January 2018 at West

Iain Morton
Dear All

We are at West of Scotland this Sunday for training/games

Boys should aim to be there for 10am for warm up

At the moment the pitches at West are playable, so the plan is to kick off matches at 10.30 which will run through to midday. West of Scotland RFC is at Glasgow Road, Milngavie G62 6AQ.

We would ask that boys come with appropriate footwear for both grass and 4G and also warm clothing such as base layers, gloves, hats etc.

Thank you and see you all on Sunday.

The P3 coaches

Re: Sunday 14th January 2018 at West

Steve A
Charlie will be there...Looking forward to it !
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: Sunday 14th January 2018 at West

Debby Stewart
Is there an approximate end time as yet?

Re: Sunday 14th January 2018 at West

KevinFitzpatrick
Antony will be there.

Kevin