Sunday 13th May 2018

Iain Morton
Reposting Steve’s update from this morning for the new joiners:

Hi Everyone, unfortunately we have been limited to 1 squad of 10 players for West. The team for Sunday is as follows : 1. Sam 2.Angus 3. Cole 4. Louis 5. Ollie M 6. Blair 7. Logan 8.Hamish 9. Oliver R 10. Charlie. 10.30am @ West for 11am kick off.  Please confirm availability so we can give others the chance if you can’t make it.
Training on as usual at Braidholm for those not travelling and will be taken by Iain & Gregor.

Thanks
P3 Coaches