Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

IainMac
Hi everyone

Spring has sprung and that means the beginning of tournament time.

We have the Strathendrick Micro tournament for P1 - P3 this coming Sunday.

It is an early start with a 10am meet at Strathendrick Rugby Club.

Please can you let us know availability asap so we can confirm the number of teams we can take.

I'd like to take as many as possible.

Teams invited are Accies, Birkmyre, GHK, GHA, Lenzie, West, Glens & Helensburgh so it should be a busy morning.

Cheers Iain

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

neilclelland
Oscar Clelland P1 will be there

Neil

Dr Neil Clelland

M: +44 (0)7717837061

Email: [hidden email]

twitter.com/neilclelland

please don't print this email unless you really need to

On 6 Mar 2017, at 21:59, IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone

Spring has sprung and that means the beginning of tournament time.

We have the Strathendrick Micro tournament for P1 - P3 this coming Sunday.

It is an early start with a 10am meet at Strathendrick Rugby Club.

Please can you let us know availability asap so we can confirm the number of teams we can take.

I'd like to take as many as possible.

Teams invited are Accies, Birkmyre, GHK, GHA, Lenzie, West, Glens & Helensburgh so it should be a busy morning.

Cheers Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-12th-of-March-Strathendrick-Fintry-tournament-tp4043081.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Debbie Chapman
Nathan Shergold P1 will be there.

Debbie/Dave

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

peterdness
Hi Iain,

Dylan Ness (P1) will be available.

Many thanks,

Peter

[...]

iainmckinnon
Hi Iain

Keir will be there.

Thanks

Iain

Sent from my iPad

On 6 Mar 2017, at 21:59, IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone

Spring has sprung and that means the beginning of tournament time.

We have the Strathendrick Micro tournament for P1 - P3 this coming Sunday.

It is an early start with a 10am meet at Strathendrick Rugby Club.

Please can you let us know availability asap so we can confirm the number of teams we can take.

I'd like to take as many as possible.

Teams invited are Accies, Birkmyre, GHK, GHA, Lenzie, West, Glens & Helensburgh so it should be a busy morning.

Cheers Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-12th-of-March-Strathendrick-Fintry-tournament-tp4043081.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.
NAML
Iain McKinnon Tel: 0771 779 0259 e-mail: iainmckinnon1@hotmail.com

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Kirsty
Callum Mulholland p2 will be there

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Jim McCormick
Conall (P2) will be there

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Michael Mcbride
Hi, Jack P2 will be there

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Vicki Steven

Finlay Steven (P1) will be there.

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Eoghann
Sorry, no Callum Walker P1 this weekend.

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

elliotgilmour
Hi Iain
Scott Gilmour P2 will be there

 Best regards

Elliot

Sent from my iPhone

[...]

Stephen Moore
Hi Iain, Ollie Moore (p2) will be there. thanks.

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Richardndale
Hi Ian,

Nathan will be availible to go on Sunday.

Cheers

Richard

On 6 Mar 2017 21:59, "IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone

Spring has sprung and that means the beginning of tournament time.

We have the Strathendrick Micro tournament for P1 - P3 this coming Sunday.

It is an early start with a 10am meet at Strathendrick Rugby Club.

Please can you let us know availability asap so we can confirm the number of teams we can take.

I'd like to take as many as possible.

Teams invited are Accies, Birkmyre, GHK, GHA, Lenzie, West, Glens & Helensburgh so it should be a busy morning.

Cheers Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-12th-of-March-Strathendrick-Fintry-tournament-tp4043081.html
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Eden Keillar
Hi Iain,
Louis Keillar (p2) available for selection.

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Debby Stewart
Cole Stewart (P2) will be there.

Debby

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Mar 2017, at 07:32, Jim McCormick [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Conall (P2) will be there

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-12th-of-March-Strathendrick-Fintry-tournament-tp4043081p4043089.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Helen Hogg
Jamie Hogg is available. Thx

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Alyson McCallum
Hi Iain

Sorry Connor McCallum, p2 won't be there on Sunday.

Good luck boys
Aly

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Elizabeth Lightbody
Sorry, Alistair won't be able to make it on Sunday.

Liz

Re: Sunday 12th of March - Strathendrick (Fintry) tournament

Susan Grant
Hi Iain, Angus Grant (P2) will be there, thanks Susan
12