Sunday 11th June - Last day of the Season !

Sunday 11th June - Last day of the Season !

Steve A
All,
  Just a wee reminder that it's training tomorrow, usual time 10.30am-12pm @ Braidholm. However, as its the last day of season we will also have the customary "water fight" so please ensure you bring the Super soakers / Water pistols ! There will also be the chance for parents to join in a game so get the trainers on Mum's and Dad's !

We will also be presenting the Most improved Player Awards for both P1 & P2 at the end of the session so please hang around.

We look forward to seeing everyone in the morning.

Thanks

The P1/P2 Coaches
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: Sunday 11th June - Last day of the Season !

Gemma
Just want to say a huge thank you from Sam mcphail (p2) and his family to all the fantastic p1/2 coaches. Without you guys none of the training etc would be possible. See you all next season.