Sunday 10th September -Training & Ayr tournament

Sunday 10th September -Training & Ayr tournament

Steve A
Hi,
  Training will be on as usual at Braidholm this Sunday 10.30am-12pm, Damian Ralph will lead the session. We also however have the opportunity to take one team to the Ayr tournament.We plan to rotate the squads over the course of the season to try and give the lads as much exposure to games as possible but we are limited to one squad for this weekend.

The Squad for Ayr on Sunday is as follows:

1. Ollie Moore 2.Louis Keillar 3. Sam McPhail 4.Blair Fraser 5. Scott Gilmour 6.Hamish Morton 7. Duncan Mackenzie  8.Jack McBride 9.Conall McCormick 10. Charlie Annand.

Please confirm that your son is available to play asap to ensure we take a full squad. In the event your son is unavailable we will offer out the place to other players that are match ready.

Ayr Wellington Mini Rugby Tournament:

Date: Sunday 10th September 2017
Venue: William JM Mowatt Playing Fields, High Maybole Rd, Doonside, Alloway, KA7 4EB
Teams: Ayr Wellington, GHA, GHK, Marr, Dumfries & West of Scotland
Registration: 10:00 – 10:30
KO: 11:00
Finish: circa 14:00

Meet at Ayr playing fields no later than 10.30am

Parking will be at a premium so where possible please consider car sharing.

Any questions please give me a call.

Thanks
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com

Re: Sunday 10th September -Training & Ayr tournament

Michael
Jack Mcbride will be there

Re: Sunday 10th September -Training & Ayr tournament

Jim McCormick
Conall will be there

Ayr tournament Cancelled

Steve A
  Just a quick update to say the Ayr pitches are water logged and the away tournament has been cancelled. Training will be on as usual, assuming the weather doesn't deteriorate, and we are looking into Ayr bringing teams up to Braidholm.

Thanks

Steve
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com