Sunday 10/2/19 away to Mussleburgh

The squad to travel on Sunday is listed below.  The bus is leaving GHA at 11.45 at the cost of £5 per person. I would expect the bus to be back between 5-5.30 but the boys can update you on the way back with a 30min warning. We travel in shirt and tie as always please.  We have a reduced squad size due to the holiday therefore there will be seats available on the bus for parents should you wish to travel through.  Please contact me on 07882 506 172 if you wish to go on the bus.

Ollie
Findlay W
Hamish
Ciaran