Strathendrick tournament- wee nudge

IainMac
Hi folks

I hope you are all well. Thanks to everyone who has replied for this weekend. Could I just ask those who are swithering or who haven't quite got round to answering to possibly let us know availability or not asap please.

It just allows us to confirm with Strathendrick the numbers and get the teams organised.

Ta very muchly
Iain

Re: Strathendrick tournament- wee nudge

Grant Fraser
Hi Iain

Blair Fraser (P2) can make it. Do you know when it's likely to finish? Got Cameron at Accies too so trying to juggle them both as I am away on business.

Re: Strathendrick tournament- wee nudge

Gemma cameron
Sam McPhail and Andrew Paterson can both make Sunday.

Re: Strathendrick tournament- wee nudge

will linden
Owen Linden (p2) will be there

Re: Strathendrick tournament- wee nudge

Damian Ralph
Looking forward to it. Oliver will be there.

Damian

Re: Strathendrick tournament- wee nudge

Neil.gourlay
Noah Gourlay will be playing.

Thanks

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Mar 2017, at 16:33, IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi folks

I hope you are all well. Thanks to everyone who has replied for this weekend. Could I just ask those who are swithering or who haven't quite got round to answering to possibly let us know availability or not asap please.

It just allows us to confirm with Strathendrick the numbers and get the teams organised.

Ta very muchly
Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Strathendrick-tournament-wee-nudge-tp4043137.html
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Strathendrick tournament- wee nudge

lesley lewis
hi Iain,

so sorry for the late response. Theo can make it on Sunday.

thanks

Mark & Lesley