Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
We are playing in the Strathendrick tournament on Sunday 24th and at present we are taking two squads. This is one of the best tournaments we are involved in and is well organised and well set up.
We need to confirm numbers to the organisers at the end of the week so that programmes can be printed etc, so at this stage we need you to confirm your attendance. Please reply to this post no later than Thursday your availability.
More details about the tournament to follow.
Hope you are all enjoying your holidays.
Kind regards
Shane

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Shane McElhinney
Jack is available for selection

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Lesley Hudson
Evan is available.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

We are playing in the Strathendrick tournament on Sunday 24th and at present we are taking two squads. This is one of the best tournaments we are involved in and is well organised and well set up.
We need to confirm numbers to the organisers at the end of the week so that programmes can be printed etc, so at this stage we need you to confirm your attendance. Please reply to this post no later than Thursday your availability.
More details about the tournament to follow.
Hope you are all enjoying your holidays.
Kind regards
Shane

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Strathendrick-tournament-Sunday-24th-April-PLEASE-READ-tp4040052.html

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

KevinFitzpatrick
Ciaran is available.

Cheers

Kevin

On Sunday, 10 April 2016, lah2006 [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Evan is available.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

We are playing in the Strathendrick tournament on Sunday 24th and at present we are taking two squads. This is one of the best tournaments we are involved in and is well organised and well set up.
We need to confirm numbers to the organisers at the end of the week so that programmes can be printed etc, so at this stage we need you to confirm your attendance. Please reply to this post no later than Thursday your availability.
More details about the tournament to follow.
Hope you are all enjoying your holidays.
Kind regards
Shane

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Strathendrick-tournament-Sunday-24th-April-PLEASE-READ-tp4040052.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Strathendrick-tournament-Sunday-24th-April-PLEASE-READ-tp4040052p4040055.html
To start a new topic under P4, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs29870n4037295h97@n3.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s29870n4037295h97@...

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Robert Bruce
Hamish Bruce available.

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Graeme Fraser
Rory is available. Graeme.

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Mike
Lucas is available.

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Alyson McCallum
Hi Daniel McCallum is available to play.

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Richard Windowx
Charlie Windows is available.

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Gillian Simcox
Sorry but Ruaridh is not available - he has a party.
Gillian

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

David Blane
Jamie B is available.

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Andrew Henderson
Jamie H available for the 24th.

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Murray
Charlie F can attend

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Laurie Robinson
Johnny Robinson is available.
Laurie

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Ammar
Leonardo is available

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

euanbaird
Ethan can make it.

Sent from my HTC

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Ian Buchanan
Apologies, Douglas can't make it.

Re: Strathendrick tournament Sunday 24th April PLEASE READ

Lorna MacDonald
Brodie is available.