Strathendrick

Gary Summerhill
Evening,

I had heard that Strathendrick has invited all age groups this Sunday.
Are you planning on taking p1-2?

Gary

RE: Strathendrick

Scott Hill
Hi Gary,

No, we're staying at Braidholm. We only got late notice of the P1&2's being invited and we were struggling for coaches to cover both. We're looking to get some more games moving forward, think the boys are desperate to get playing.

Hopefully catch you on Sunday.

I had heard that Strathendrick has invited all age groups this Sunday.
Are you planning on taking p1-2?

Gary

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Strathendrick-tp4044608.html
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.
NAML

Scott Hill
Project Manager
Luddon Construction Ltd
07715 014 087

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Luddon Construction Limited accepts no liability of whatever nature for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent, for viruses carried by it or for the content of e-mail messages out with the scope of official business. Transmissions to or from our email system may be monitored or recorded.

Luddon Construction Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland with registration number S057943. Registered office: Balmore House, 1497 Balmore Road, Glasgow G23 5HD.