Strathendrick Micro Tournament, Fintry Sunday 11th March 2018

Strathendrick Micro Tournament, Fintry Sunday 11th March 2018

Iain Morton
Hi Everyone

We will be travelling to Fintry for the Strathendrick Micro Tournament this Sunday (11th) - weather permitting.  Directions can be found below

I'd be grateful if you could  confirm through here or on Facebook if your son can attend.

It will be cold so please ensure the boys are wrapped up with the appropriate gloves, base layers, hats etc. Should it be cancelled, we have made a provisional booking at Pitches for 10am so please make sure you check here Sat night/sun morning before setting off. As last week, Pitches would be a £2 contribution per child.

Hopefully see you on Sunday. Any questions then let any one of us know.

Thanks again.

The P3 coaches

Fintry Sports & Recreation Club
Kippen Road
Fintry
Glasgow
G63 0YA

Re: Strathendrick Micro Tournament, Fintry Sunday 11th March 2018

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Iain

Antony Fitzpatrick can’t make Sunday.

Sorry.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Strathendrick-Micro-Tournament-Fintry-Sunday-11th-March-2018-tp4044961.html

sjw

RE: Strathendrick Micro Tournament, Fintry Sunday 11th March 2018

sjw

Scott Gilmour will be there.

[...]

IEFTAG0Xcd60bf3a-b7d2-4fc2-be62-8bbb614882d8X841674efb39e2f59f07ceb2ff9e9be1919a8ff30Xbb96b4bd156008c70c24e9b1c7fbf4a0ZZ

Susan Wood
Partner

Henderson Loggie
Gordon Chambers 90 Mitchell Street Glasgow
G1 3NQ
( 0141 225 8601 Mobile 07909 900039
7 Main Office Number 0141 221 6807 Fax 0141 226 4081
" www.hlca.co.uk

MHA is an independent member of Baker Tilly International
This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

As internet communications are capable of data corruption, Henderson Loggie does not accept any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason, it may be inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an email without obtaining written confirmation of it. Unless specifically stated, this message should not be construed as an offer or acceptance, or to form part, of a legally binding contract. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Henderson Loggie.

Please note that neither Henderson Loggie nor the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for any adverse effects on your systems or data caused by the onward transmission, opening or use of this message or attachments (if any).

Please carry out virus and other such checks as you consider appropriate.

Partners: Dougy Agnew, Stephen Bain, Gavin Black, Ian Cameron, Steve Cartwright, Jamie Davidson, Charles Edmond, Alan Davis, Rod Mathers, Kenneth McEwen, Stephen McKelvie, Barbara McQuillan, Fiona Morgan, Andy Niblock, Greig Rowand, David Smith, Graeme Smith, Susan Wood and Douglas Woodhouse .

(Disclaimer posted by 766HGC3dXXQ167)

Re: Strathendrick Micro Tournament, Fintry Sunday 11th March 2018

Eden Keillar
Hi Iain,
Louis Keillar & Ollie Moore available for selection.

Re: Strathendrick Micro Tournament, Fintry Sunday 11th March 2018

Will linden
Thanks Iain

Owen Linden will be available

Re: Strathendrick Micro Tournament, Fintry Sunday 11th March 2018

Julie di ciacca
Hi- Gianluca will be there . Please if you can confirm if their playing a game or just practising now with the weather. Many thanks

Re: Strathendrick Micro Tournament, Fintry Sunday 11th March 2018

Iain Morton
Hi Julie, it's still the tournament at the moment. I will let you know first thing tomorrow if it changes.