Stirling Away on Sun 18/2/18

We have a bus travelling to Stirling on Sunday and all to be on it please.  Its £5 per person.  We have 26 seats, 22 kids confirmed and 4 coaches so perfect.  If you wish to travel through to support, it may be worthwhile all jumping in 1 or 2 cars rather than driving up alone.  If the S2's do their usual and do not fill their half of the bus, you will be welcome to travel with us for £5.

Bus leaves at 12.00.
Travel in shirt and tie. Towel to shower after is up to you but they need to change out of rugby gear after to go for food and get back on the bus.  (Alasdair Wood - we will provide the tie on Sunday)
Game kicks off at 2pm
Finished for 3.30 latest and on the road for 4pm
Return GHA clubhouse for 5pm

Even if we get back earlier than 5, I will stay for a pint to make sure all children are picked up safely!!!!

IF NOT ALREADY RESPONDED AND AVAILABLE, YOU WILL STILL BE WELCOME, JUST UPDATE THIS POST or phone me on 07882 506 172 to advise attendance.

Re: Stirling Away on Sun 18/2/18

Esther41
Hi Graeme, sorry not to respond earlier as we have been away in Aviemore all week. If you have any cancellations and have a space on the bus Jamie would love to come. I am unable to drive him today. Thanks Esther