Squad for West

Shane McElhinney
The squad for West is as follows, registration is at 915 with a 10 start. We are playing on the 4G pitch. One of the teams we are playing at our age level have a kid with a severe peanut allergy. We have been asked to request that we dont bring any nuts or nut products with us and the boys will be asked to apply gel to their hands before that particular game. Thank you for your support with this.

Matthew, Leonardo, Ciaran, Jack, Charlie F, Robert, Harry, Ethan, Jonny and Evan H.

See you all on Sunday.

PS-due to lack of numbers, there will be no training on Sunday for those not involved. Hopefully see everyone at training next Thursday

Re: Squad for West

Lesley Hudson
Hi Shane

Which Evan h is it? Thanks.

Lesley

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

The squad for West is as follows, registration is at 915 with a 10 start. We are playing on the 4G pitch. One of the teams we are playing at our age level have a kid with a severe peanut allergy. We have been asked to request that we dont bring any nuts or nut products with us and the boys will be asked to apply gel to their hands before that particular game. Thank you for your support with this.

Matthew, Leonardo, Ciaran, Jack, Charlie F, Robert, Harry, Ethan, Jonny and Evan H.

See you all on Sunday.

PS-due to lack of numbers, there will be no training on Sunday for those not involved. Hopefully see everyone at training next Thursday

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Squad-for-West-tp4040519.html

Re: Squad for West

Shane McElhinney
Evan Hudson