Squad for Sunday 20th home v Hawks (not West) 12:00 for 12:30 KO

Squad for Sunday 20th home v Hawks (not West) 12:00 for 12:30 KO

Kurt Reid
 1 Alistair
 2 Calum
 3 Sam
 4 George
 5 Harry
 6 David
 7 Alexander
 8 Craig (Capt)
 9 Andrew
10 Finlay
11 Alex
12 Leo
13 Campbell
14 Thomas
15 Craig Geddes

As ever the above is subject to a couple of non-posters turning up and some last minute twerking from the coaches.
Everyone will get game time, bearing in mind Hawks are likely to be a step (or 2!) above our previous opposition this season so far; but that's  just what we're looking for isn't it guys???
See you Sunday

Re: Squad for Sunday 20th home v Hawks (not West) 12:00 for 12:30 KO

Charlie Mone
I dont think you saw my post on wednesday. Will be there tomorrow

Re: Squad for Sunday 20th home v Hawks (not West) 12:00 for 12:30 KO

Harry McGrenra
I'll be there