Sponsored Run Update!!!!

To date, around £3900 has been received by the club so a massive thanks to everyone who contributed, helped on the day and of course the kids for completing the course! Quite what that amounts to after gift aid I'm not sure!

Planning consent has been submitted for our large storage shed which will be placed next to the ticket hut at the side of the building! (I'm told planning consent can take up to 12 weeks so next season hopefully)

I am also in possession of kit for each age group winner and will ensure this is handed out on Sunday!

With the remainder of the money, the club will be buying training T-shirts for new coaches, loads more kit to fill the shed and anything else required for the minis!

Thanks again on behalf of myself and the club!

Graeme