Sponsored Run ****PLEASE NOTE***

Graeme Inglis
Dear All,

I was informed yesterday that West of Scotland RFC contacted the club asking us to confirm our attendance at their tournament on Sunday 8th May.  This was not in the fixture list and was only listed as a training day hence I chose the date for the fun run.  Having spoken to all the coaches, it is unanimous that the choice is to attend the tournament and re-arrange the run.

The Run:- There will be 2 options now to complete the run as the alternative dates are outwit the normal sunday's and will not suit everyone.

P1-3 will not be travelling to West and will do the run as previously planned on Sunday 8th May at 10.30.
P4-7 can choose either Saturday 7th at 1pm (following the run, Connacht v Glasgow Warriors will start at 3pm on the TV in the bar!!!!!!) or Wednesday 11th at 7pm.

Given the sudden change, there will be no coffee stall, BBQ, bouncy castle or Prosecco tent.  The bar is always open if it is a nice day and you wish to stay on.  I hope this does not cause any major issues and sorry again for the double booking!