Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Pat Fisher
Dunfermline have asked if they can play us at Braidholm on Sunday, This is great as means we dont need to travel. However it is the Sept weekend, so we need to know quickly if we can put out a team.

Therfore please post yes or no to available on Sunday for a 12.30 K.O so we can go ahead, or try to arrange alternative date.

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Pat Fisher
Yes, George can play on Sunday

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Alison perry
No for Stewart Perry. Sorry

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

duncan
Finlay is not available.
Regards
Duncan

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Sep 2015, at 20:20, Pat Fisher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dunfermline have asked if they can play us at Braidholm on Sunday, This is great as means we dont need to travel. However it is the Sept weekend, so we need to know quickly if we can put out a team.

Therfore please post yes or no to available on Sunday for a 12.30 K.O so we can go ahead, or try to arrange alternative date.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sept-27th-Sept-GHA-v-Dunfermline-Need-quick-response-tp4037423.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Stuart Taylor
Sorry, Calum unable to play

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Mark Noble
Hopefully get plaster off tomorrow (fingers crossed!) but won't be available to play for a few weeks yet.
Will keep you posted.

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

foulds
leo wont be able to play this week

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Joe dunn
David available

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew not available

Re: Sept 27th Sept GHA v Dunfermline. Need quick response

Colin Dunipace
Craig should be able to play