Saturday 12th March S1/2 combined game against Islay details

Saturday 12th March S1/2 combined game against Islay details

Pat Fisher
The game is being played on the Auldhouse pitches. There is a changing room available there.

The address is
180 Thornliebank Road
G46 7RQ

K.O is 3.00pm. Be there for 2.15pm ready to start warm-up.

Food is available back at Braidholm should anyone want to travel back to the club post match.

Re: Saturday 12th March S1/2 combined game against Islay details

Charlie Mone
I can go

Re: Saturday 12th March S1/2 combined game against Islay details

Sam Faulds
Is there a team already picked if so can you let us know . I did not know we had to tell the S1 who was available
Craig Faulds

Re: Saturday 12th March S1/2 combined game against Islay details

Kurt Reid
Trevor, S1 coach already has more than enough for the S1/2 squad apparently   Cut off for replies was Tuesday I'm afraid.

Re: Saturday 12th March S1/2 combined game against Islay details

Thebigt
Sam,

All info and links for the form to fill in for the Islay match was given to S2 over a week ago. Sorry you didn't know - I have posted the the squad but if anyone who isn't on the list is available then they are more than welcome to come along, more the merrier.