SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi Everyone

This Sunday we have the last home match with the awards ceremony after and a family barbeque.

Can everyone remember their water guns.

Can those available  for the match also respond.

Thanks

Helen

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Tracey Brown
Jacob is available

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Jun 2017, at 19:38, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

This Sunday we have the last home match with the awards ceremony after and a family barbeque.

Can everyone remember their water guns.

Can those available  for the match also respond.

Thanks

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-HOME-MATCH-AWARDS-CEREMONY-11TH-JUNE-tp4043840.html

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

FSabba
Hi Helen

Marcus will be there.

Thanks
Fiona

On 6 Jun 2017, at 19:38, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

This Sunday we have the last home match with the awards ceremony after and a family barbeque.

Can everyone remember their water guns.

Can those available  for the match also respond.

Thanks

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-HOME-MATCH-AWARDS-CEREMONY-11TH-JUNE-tp4043840.html

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Paul.pollock
Jamie will be there

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Jun 2017, at 19:56, FSabba [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Helen

Marcus will be there.

Thanks
Fiona

On 6 Jun 2017, at 19:38, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

This Sunday we have the last home match with the awards ceremony after and a family barbeque.

Can everyone remember their water guns.

Can those available  for the match also respond.

Thanks

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-HOME-MATCH-AWARDS-CEREMONY-11TH-JUNE-tp4043840.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-HOME-MATCH-AWARDS-CEREMONY-11TH-JUNE-tp4043840p4043843.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Beverley Craig
Calum Craig can come

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Claire Igoe
Anthony will be there
Thanks Claire

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Malky
Cooper will be there.
What do we need to bring for BBQ?
Thanks Malky

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Kevin
Joshua's will be there.
Not sure about water guns though don't want to get my hair wet 😂😂

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Paul.pollock
Just checking - what are the times on Sunday? Is it normal 10.30?
Thanks
Paul

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-HOME-MATCH-AWARDS-CEREMONY-11TH-JUNE-tp4043840p4043853.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Kevin
Yes usual time be there for 10.30 for warm up then 11.00 start time.

Kevin

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Lorna Cheape
Luke will be there on Sunday

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

ness.brian
Hi Helen,

Unfortunately Reece can't make it on Sunday as it clashes with his birthday party.

Regards,

Brian.

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 7:38 PM, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone

This Sunday we have the last home match with the awards ceremony after and a family barbeque.

Can everyone remember their water guns.

Can those available  for the match also respond.

Thanks

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-HOME-MATCH-AWARDS-CEREMONY-11TH-JUNE-tp4043840.html

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

Steve
Evening all
Unfortunately East Kilbride will now not be coming on Sunday , so as it's the family bbq we'll have a players v parents game instead. We'd also like to speak with parents about plans for next season .
Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday .
Steve

Re: SUNDAY HOME MATCH/AWARDS CEREMONY - 11TH JUNE

helenlees18@sky.com
Euan will be there