SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi Everyone

There is now a home game against Whitecraigs and Cartha.

Usual meet up time of 10.30 for 11am kick off and food at 12.15.

I am looking for names for those available.

Helen

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

FSabba
Hi Marcus is available to play.
Thanks

On 2 May 2017, at 05:42, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

There is now a home game against Whitecraigs and Cartha.

Usual meet up time of 10.30 for 11am kick off and food at 12.15.

I am looking for names for those available.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-7TH-MAY-UPDATE-NOW-HOME-GAME-tp4043556.html

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

Paul.pollock
Jamie Pollock is available.
Thanks
Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 May 2017, at 07:11, FSabba [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Marcus is available to play.
Thanks

On 2 May 2017, at 05:42, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

There is now a home game against Whitecraigs and Cartha.

Usual meet up time of 10.30 for 11am kick off and food at 12.15.

I am looking for names for those available.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-7TH-MAY-UPDATE-NOW-HOME-GAME-tp4043556.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-7TH-MAY-UPDATE-NOW-HOME-GAME-tp4043556p4043557.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

Tracey Brown
Helen

Jacob is available.
Thanks
Tracey

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 May 2017, at 05:44, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

There is now a home game against Whitecraigs and Cartha.

Usual meet up time of 10.30 for 11am kick off and food at 12.15.

I am looking for names for those available.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-7TH-MAY-UPDATE-NOW-HOME-GAME-tp4043556.html

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

Kevin
Joshua is available
Thanks kevin

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

spence.38
Ewan is available
Steve

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

To start a new topic under P6, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

ness.brian
Hi Helen,

Reece will be there on Sunday.

Regards,

Brian.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:42 AM, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone

There is now a home game against Whitecraigs and Cartha.

Usual meet up time of 10.30 for 11am kick off and food at 12.15.

I am looking for names for those available.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-7TH-MAY-UPDATE-NOW-HOME-GAME-tp4043556.html

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

Claire Igoe
Anthony available to play
Thanks Claire

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

helenlees18@sky.com
Euan is available

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

Malky
Cooper good for game on Saturday
Thanks Malky.

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

Lorna Cheape
Luke available on Sunday..

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

Beverley Craig
Calum Craig available for Sunday thanks

Re: SUNDAY 7TH MAY - UPDATE/ NOW HOME GAME

Graham Thomson
Fraser T will attend - returning from holidays & fractured thumb !