SUNDAY 5/3/17

The club has cancelled the game against West & Stratherndrick for today.  Given we have lost a lot of training over the last couple of weeks and our inability to intice West to host us tomorrow, I feel we should do something!!! (I am no second guessing the club will cancel training)   Can we all meet at GHA at 11.00 and will pinish at 12.00

cheers

Re: SUNDAY 5/3/17

Christine Brown
Sorry Graeme, Ciaran won't make it this morning, he came hobbling home from Airspace last night with a sore knee, still struggling a bit this morning, fingers crossed no damage done & will wear off!
Thanks
Christine

Sent from my iPhone

Dear all,