SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi Everyone

We have a home match against Hamilton ( Rearranged from originally away.

Usually 10.30am start .11am kick off and food at 12pm.

Can i have names for those available

Helen

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

spence.38
Ewan is available for Sunday
Thanks Steve

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

We have a home match against Hamilton ( Rearranged from originally away.

Usually 10.30am start .11am kick off and food at 12pm.

Can i have names for those available

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-30TH-MAY-HOME-MATCH-tp4043511.html
To start a new topic under P6, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

Paul.pollock

Hi
Jamie Pollock will be fine for Sunday thanks
Paul
Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Apr 2017, at 12:18, spence.38 [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ewan is available for Sunday
Thanks Steve

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

We have a home match against Hamilton ( Rearranged from originally away.

Usually 10.30am start .11am kick off and food at 12pm.

Can i have names for those available

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-30TH-MAY-HOME-MATCH-tp4043511.html
To start a new topic under P6, email ml+[hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-30TH-MAY-HOME-MATCH-tp4043511p4043513.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

Kevin
Joshua is available and looking forward to it.😁

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

Tracey Brown
Hi Helen

Jacob is available

Tracey

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Apr 2017, at 11:23, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

We have a home match against Hamilton ( Rearranged from originally away.

Usually 10.30am start .11am kick off and food at 12pm.

Can i have names for those available

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-30TH-MAY-HOME-MATCH-tp4043511.html

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

Malky
Cooper available for Sunday game against Hamilton
Thanks malky.

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

Claire Igoe
Anthony can play.
Thanks Claire

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

helenlees18@sky.com
Euan and callum are available

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

Mel Unkles
Unfortunately Axel is not available this Sunday, sorry. Thanks Mel

Re: SUNDAY 30TH MAY -HOME MATCH

Brian Ness

Sorry, Reece not available this Sunday.

Regards,