SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi Everyone

We are taking one team of 12 to the above.(Anniesland)

The tournament is an afternoon one kicking off at 1pm. I will confirm meet up time later in week once known.

I am looking for names of those available.

Helen

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

Mel Unkles
Hi, both Axel and Cooper can play. Thanks

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

Paul.pollock
Jamie can play thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Mar 2017, at 18:25, Mel Unkles [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, both Axel and Cooper can play. Thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-26TH-MATCH-GHK-TOURNAMENT-AWAY-tp4043255p4043256.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

spence.38
Hi Ewan is available for Sunday

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

We are taking one team of 12 to the above.(Anniesland)

The tournament is an afternoon one kicking off at 1pm. I will confirm meet up time later in week once known.

I am looking for names of those available.

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-26TH-MATCH-GHK-TOURNAMENT-AWAY-tp4043255.html
To start a new topic under P6, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

Kevin
Joshua is available

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

FSabba
Hi Helen
We'll be there.
Thanks
Fiona

Euan is available

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

Paul.pollock
Sorry I have just been told of a birthday party so Jamie Pollock won't make the tournament.
Thanks
Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Mar 2017, at 08:35, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Euan is available

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-26TH-MATCH-GHK-TOURNAMENT-AWAY-tp4043255p4043267.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail

Black Nike trainers

Steve Spence
Has anyone moved or accidentally taken a pair of black Nike trainers from the changing rooms tonight ? Size 4 1/2 I think . They're my son's, Ewan Spence .

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

Brian Ness
Hi Helen,

Reece will be there.

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

Lorna Cheape
Hi Luke McBride will play on Sunday

Re: SUNDAY 26TH MATCH -GHK TOURNAMENT AWAY

Claire Igoe
Anthony can play
Thanks Claire
GN

Re: Black Nike trainers

GN
see P7 post by Graeme Inglis re trainers

Re: Black Nike trainers

spence.38
Got it, thanks
Steve

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

see P7 post by Graeme Inglis re trainers

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/SUNDAY-26TH-MATCH-GHK-TOURNAMENT-AWAY-tp4043255p4043298.html
To start a new topic under P6, email ml-node+[hidden email]