SAVE THE DATE - GHA Juniors day 23/4/16

euanclark
Please save the date for GHA Juniors day on April 23rd. This is the 1stXV's last home game against Howe of Fife, kick off is at 3pm. This day is to celebrate the GHA Junior section with some fun games, meeting the players, guard of honour and one team will get to run out the tunnel with the 1stXV team. Junior players are to meet at 2.15pm, where some 1stXV players will be there to coach. If all players could be in full GHA kit that would be much appreciated.

I will send out more details closer to the event. Please try and get the word out that we have this on, we need as many players/fans/parents down as possible every Saturday.

Any questions please email: euanclark1984@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Euan