S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

carlo ventisei
Dear All
A very happy and healthy New Year and 2020 to you all.
I hope you have all enjoyed the festive season.
We are back to business in preparation of our Cup fixtures.

Training this week will be on :

Sunday               12.30 - 2.00pm
Monday.                7.00 - 8.00pm
Wednesday          7.00 - 8.30pm

Many thanks

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Rannoch
Happy new year to you too Carlo.
Rannoch can’t make training on Sunday as he’s away for the weekend but will be there on Monday and Wednesday.

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Happy New Year Carlo,

Rhu will be at training on Sunday and thereafter.

All the best,

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Arlene Nugent
Happy New Year to you too! Hamish is still away so won’t make Sunday or Monday. Back with you on Wednesday
Thanks
Arlene

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Happy new year to you too!
Ewan can’t make Sunday but will be back Monday onwards.
Thanks
Laura

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 23:08, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
A very happy and healthy New Year and 2020 to you all.
I hope you have all enjoyed the festive season.
We are back to business in preparation of our Cup fixtures.

Training this week will be on :

Sunday               12.30 - 2.00pm
Monday.                7.00 - 8.00pm
Wednesday          7.00 - 8.30pm

Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S3-U-15-W-C-5-January-2020-tp4046688.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Vickie
Hi, Liam will be back at training this week

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Christine
Happy New Year! Ciaran will be back Wednesday not home until tomorrow.

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Maureen Bowman
Hi Carlo,

Happy New Year.

Damian is unavailable today but should be at training on Wednesday.

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Maureen Bowman
Just noticed we have an extra pair of GHA shorts - no name on them but they're a size 34 waist - if anyone's missing them.  Damian will bring them along on Wed.

Maureen

Re: S3 U 15 W/C 5 January 2020

Lynsey
Joshua available for all days. Thanks Lynsey