S2 training Tonight - Wednesday 11th January - IMPORTANT UPDATE

S2 training Tonight - Wednesday 11th January - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Given the weather the decision has been taken to move training indoors this evening.
Training will therefore take place at Woodfarm High School in the boys gym hall.
In order to cover the cost of the hire can we ask every boy to bring £2 to cover the cost of the session.

The session will take place from 7-8pm

I'll keep you updated re Sunday's match.

Re: S2 training Tonight - Wednesday 11th January - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Spencer Peek
Unfortunately we are without transport so will not be able to make it tonight - Spencer

Hi

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-training-Tonight-Wednesday-11th-January-IMPORTANT-UPDATE-tp4042719.html