S2 game Sunday 31st

Graeme
Hi All,

We have been invited to Cumnock on Sunday as the game they had arranged has been cancelled. I need to let them know if we can go or not so if you haven't already posted on the FB page please reply to this msg with your availability.
Thanks
Graeme.

Re: S2 game Sunday 31st

franco lizzeri
Danny is available
Cheers
Franco

Franco Lizzeri
Offrex Limited
07771647143

On 29 May 2015, at 12:21, Graeme [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

We have been invited to Cumnock on Sunday as the game they had arranged has been cancelled. I need to let them know if we can go or not so if you haven't already posted on the FB page please reply to this msg with your availability.
Thanks
Graeme.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-game-Sunday-31st-tp4036525.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: S2 game Sunday 31st

Calen can play

Re: S2 game Sunday 31st

Bradley Murray