S2 for the season 2018-19

I hope you have all had a good summer.  An email will follow shortly however pre season starts on Monday 6th August.  Please see below for the timetable for the next three weeks.  All sessions will be at GHA.  Please bring trainers, boots, gum shield and water bottle.  I am not fussed what they wear for the first two weeks pre season but once the season starts proper, full sponsored kit will be the required clothing for training and games.

Week 1:-
Monday 6th August from 7-8
Wednesday 8th from 7-8
Thursday 9th from 7-8
Sunday 12th from 10-12

Week 2:-
Monday 13th from 7-8
Wednesday 15th from 7-8
Thursday 16th from 7-8
Sunday 20th from 10-12

Week 3:-
Monday 21st from 7-8
Wednesday 23rd from 7-8
Sunday 27th August - first home conference match V Greenock. Time TBC

Can you please reply to this post if you are still on holiday or still to go on holiday as we will be expecting full participation in pre season training.

Please don't forget about the GHA Beer Festival which is taking place on Saturday 26th August and is always a great day out.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Graeme Inglis
Matt will be at all of them.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Tom Rodgers
Hi Graeme,

Louis is unavailable until Sunday the 12th of August
session.
Tom

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Jacquie Baird
Hi Graeme,
I hope you all had a lovely summer too. We are away until then -8th so Robbie will make wk 3 training. Endeavouring to respond as early as possible this season !
Jacquie

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Jacquie Baird
Whoops 18th AUG

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Philippa
Adam will be there from Sunday 12th onwards. Thanks.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Rosanne wood
Hi, Alasdair can do sun 12th and sun 20th as we are away on holiday the other dates.He is fine for training in week 3. Thanks.
Rosanne

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

kirsten mclaren
Matthew M is on holiday this week but will be at training from week 2.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Anita
Archie will be available from Sunday 17th.
Anita

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Esther
Hi Jamie will be there all this week, is away at his dads next week so not sure about if he can make it or not, his dad will no doubt respond with availability, thanks Esther

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Harry is on holiday until the 18th.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Graeme
Hope you had a good summer.
Ewan is away this week I'm afraid, but is keen to get back to it.  He's available as follows:
- Sunday 12th
- Monday 13th
- Wednesday 15th
- Sunday 19th
- Monday 20th
- Wednesday 22nd
- Sunday 26th
Thanks
Laura

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Mike smith
Hi Graeme

Tiarnan has "damaged" his toe playing football.. badly staved.... will advise when he is better and ready to get going! Mike

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Rhuriadh won't be able to make Sunday as we are away for weekend.

Scott.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Craig Holmes

Finlay Holmes (new start) will be at this sessions from tonight (Mon 13). Have submitted new start form

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi again Graeme
Ewan's been sick the last couple of days so I'm going to keep him off training until Wednesday now, make sure he's fit for going back to school.
Thanks.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Vickim
Hi Graeme,
Lewis won't make Monday's as he's at ball boy training for upcoming Davis Cup. He will be at all other sessions for next 2 weeks.
Cheers Vicki

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Hi Graeme, Carlo,

We’re leaving later than expected from weekend away so I’m afraid Rhuriadh is going to miss training tonight. Apologies.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Gavin Blackburn
Joseph will be down Sunday, and at sessions next week.

Re: S2 for the season 2018-19

Lewis cant make it tonight as he is at a tennis training event, he will be at training on Wednesday.

Craig