S2 Week ending Sunday 9 October - Training

S2 Week ending Sunday 9 October - Training

Cress Maher
Hi all,

This week we have a break in games. We had been hoping to find a friendly and if that changes I will update the board, however for now, we are training on both Wednesday and Sunday.

Wednesday 5 October 6.30-8pm

Sunday 9 October 12.30-2pm

Please post your availability as per the link below. Just because we don't have a game doesn't mean it isn't important to attend.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

The team have played some superb rugby so far this season and these training sessions are an important opportunity to practice some of aspects of the game which have only been introduced in S2.
We are also now in the fortunate position to have more boys available then we can take to games. Therefore attendance at training will become even more important for team selection.

Re: S2 Week ending Sunday 9 October - Training

Al Hannah
Hi, Alex Hannah can't make training tonight as he is getting a teeth brace fitted today and so needs a new gum shield.